If you chose to go vegan to save the bees, you can still enjoy the sweet taste of honey, …
style of course.
I found this recipe to make
honey in just 15 minutes with only two ingredients.
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar (Date Sugar could also work)
1. Mix Pineapple juice and coconut sugar in a non-stick pan
2. Bring to a light boil over medium heat
3. Reduce to low heat, simmer while stirring often to keep from burning
4. When mixture reaches the consistency of honey, remove from heat.
5. Pour into a glass container and enjoy!
for this awesome recipe! Photo Courtesy of
Although vegan honey won’t have the same health benefits as
, this honey recipe will ease your vegan conscience and sweetened your favorite vegan dishes.
Very Vegan Recipes
and is reposted with permission.