Breast cancer is the number one cancer that kills women each year.
Even if you have a healthy diet, routinely exercise and practice meditation, hereditary also plays a part in you being susceptible to getting breast cancer.
Here is a list of 10 early detection signals that you need to pay attention to if they appear. Tell your doctor about them so he or she can give you a definitive prognosis whether you have breast cancer or not.
10 Early Detection Signals of Breast Cancer That Saves Lives
- Feel for lumps or nodes or thickening felt on or inside of the breast.
- Feel for lumps or nodes or thickening felt under the armpits.
- Look for any change in the size or shape of the breast.
- Tell your doctor about any nipple discharge or tenderness.
- Notice if an inverted nipple develops.
- Be aware of any sore or ulcer on the breast that does not heal.
- Be aware of the appearance of a itchy, scaly sore or rash on the breast or nipple.
- Be aware of any dimpling of the skin or other parts of the breast.
- Notice any swelling, warmth, redness or darkening of the breast.
- Pay attention to new pain in the breast that won’t go away.