Cynthia Guides You Through How To Transition To Raw Diet.
In this video, Cynthia Dixon at AMatterofFat presents a simple daily meal plan to start transitioning from meat and cooked foods to a raw food diet.
Cynthia recommends this daily meal plan:
- Upon waking, on Empty Stomach: 16 ounce of water with half lemon
- Breakfast: Fresh Green Smoothie or fresh fruit
- Mid-Moring Snack: Fresh Fruit, Carrots, and Celery, Raw nuts or dried fruit
- Lunch: Raw Salad with Raw Salad Dressing or Lemon Juice and Handful of Nuts
- Dinner: Baked Fish, Lightly steam vegetables and a salad
Here are some Recommendations, Tips & Warnings that Cynthia provides in this video:
- Eliminate fat laden meals from your diet
- Wean yourself from dairy products, pasta, processed grains, bread and red meat
- Avoid all junk foods
- Eliminate processed sugars from your diet
- Eliminate processed condiments from our diet
- Drink plenty of water
- Take one day at a time
- Listen to your body and pay attention to what you eat, how it effects you and how you feel
- Feel good about the changes you are making
- Beating yourself up is not allowed
- Pick one day of the month to weigh yourself only that one time
Check out this video for Cynthia’s detailed recommendations and reasons why?