Get Results in 4 Weeks Cleaning Your Face The Right Way
Your face is the first thing people see when they see you. So working hard to make a good first impression is a lifetime undertaking when it comes to your face.
Here is a lesson on how to properly clean your face.
This Is the Wrong Way to Wash Your Face
1. You apply your cleanser to a wet face instead of a dry one.
2. You use the wrong type of cleanser for your skin type and skin sensitivities.
3. You wash only at night and skip your morning face wash.
4. You don’t get your pours really clean of the makeup you wear.
Have you been doing these things to your face?
This Is the RIGHT Way to Wash Your Face
1. Remove your makeup first with a deep pore cleansing.
2. Apply your facial cleanser to a dry (not wet) face.
3. Scrub your face thoroughly with wet hands for 30 to 60 seconds, then wash with cold or lukewarm water, NEVER hot water.
4. Pat dry your face with a very soft towel until mostly dry and NEVER rub towel across your face to dry it.
5. IMPORTANT: Always use a moisturizer after cleansing your face. Always massage it in using an upward motion against gravity.
You can see results in just 4 weeks cleaning your face the right way.
If your face has been plagued with acne, you have dark spots, or you just want to keep it looking youthful, I recommend you try out this cleaning regimen for your face.
If you see little or no results, consult a dermatologists to investigate possible biological causes.
For a natural product recommendations to use in cleaning your face and even reverse the grey hairs to stay young looking, watch this video.